@zapbuzz If you need any help getting mining again I'm always around to help.
Posts made by haitch
RE: a tragic year 2018 now looking forward to 2020
RE: Finding my old wallet
@tylerk07 You just need the passphrase for the account. You can either setup your own wallet, or you're welcome to use one of my online wallets.
Burst BRS 2.50 HardFork - "Sodium"
Hard fork coming for Burst - if you run a wallet, get it updated.
https://wallet[1-5].burstforum.net:2083wallets have been updated, along with the pools:
RE: *OFFICIAL* GPS POC MINING ASSET - ID: 9331232355484399548
@goodplanets Add HDD and pledge to the pool as well - great earner.
SAS/SATA Rack chassis
After some "gentle encouragement" from my wife, I've got some of my mining gear available for sale.
All prices are negotiable, but are plus shipping.
- Dual Epyc 7301, SM H11Dsi mobo, low profile active heatsinks + Noctuas for full height chassis, 128GB NVMe boot drive. 4 x 8GB DDR4 ECC DIMM $1400Sold.
- Dell MD1220 (2U) 24 x 2.5" SAS/SATA chassis + SAS cable (SAS SFF-8088 -> SFF-8088 or SFF-8644). All caddies included. $450
- Dell MD1500 (3U) 15 * 3.5" SAS/SATA chassis + SAS cable (SAS SFF-8088 -> CX4). All caddies included. $200
- Dell MD1500 (3U) 15 * 3.5" SAS/SATA chassis + SAS cable (SAS SFF-8088 -> CX4). 8 of 15 caddies included. $150
- 2 x NetApp (4U) 24 x 3.5" SAS/SATA chassis + SAS Cable ( QSFP+ -> SFF-8644), All caddies included $250
- 2 x NetApp (2U) 24 x 2.5" SAS ONLY chassis - no SAS Cable. Requires QSFP+ -> Prefered interface. $300
- 3 x Sans Digital Quad SATA chassis - eSATA connection to PC. $50
- Numerous external SAS Cables. SFF-8088 - SFF-8088 and SFF-8088-SFF8644. $20 each. lengths from 15" to 6', Let me know your requirements.